I keep having issues with my body, when i run on the treadmill i feel like im going fall off, im not able to drive or stay focused for long, im constipated and have constant fatigue, i used be outdoor an be active all dsy but now i feel like im very very tired and scared of something wrong happening to me... wad do i do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 21st, 2015
Experienced User
Hey

Maybe you've been putting yourself through a lot in the past few days and the exhaustion is catching up to you. Stress and sleep deprivation can also be a factor. You should have yourself checked immediately get diagnosed so you can get to the bottom of this. You need to know your condition so you can undergo the proper treatment.
|

User Profile
replied January 2nd, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i want you to get evaluated for the cause of this fatigue and other troubles. Hormonal work up should be done along with electrolytes as well. Let your doctor have a look and proceed accordingly.

Take care
|
Tags: Anxiety, Stress
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.