Medical Questions > Mental Health > Sleep Disorders Forum

Fatigue and feeling off, constantly feel like I just woke

Hi everyone,
About 8months ago, I had a short nap during the evening and when I woke up I have never felt the same way since!
leading up to the events, I had stayed up with my girlfriend till about 2am and I had to wake up for soccer training at 9am the same day so I remember being very tired.

Now I wanna get to the point where it all started...waking up from that evening nap! I felt very dizzy,confused and disorientated like nothing I felt before...ever since this I have had uncontrollable fatigue, unrefreshing sleep,brain fog, memory loss, concentration issues, irritable bowel movement and I feel after a few months I feel all this has transitioned it to depression.
I went and saw a doctor and had a full blood test from CT scan with results showing everything was fine and the doctor saying its chronic fatigue!

But I don't believe that's so as I can still play soccer (even though I'm tired) and don't wake up with any muscle pains.

I constantly feel like I just woke up all the time!! From the moment I wake up till I go to bed!

If anyone can shed some light or have any information it will be so great fully appreciated,
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2016
Seems like you have a psychological issue which is blocking your mind or affecting your daily life.

Since a complete physical examination is normal, as per your doctors, the best thing you can do is consult a psychiatrist and seek counselling which can help you manage your mind and get over your mental fugue.

I hope this helps.
|

replied July 20th, 2016
Dr. A answers all questions dealing with unknown causes as pschologicical in cause. There is nothing in your question that indicates a psychological cause! Unfortunately there a many problems that medicine has no answer for. Keep trying, and check out a therapist as part of your search for answers.
Jack
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sleep Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.