What are some really good ways to lose body fat?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2013
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
Incorporating good aerobic exercise regime to burn body fat, avoidance of fatty foods, having more of organic foods, taking fresh fruit and vegetable salads can help. For further clarification and assistance, visit a dietician/nutritionist. Visit your doctor/healthcare provider for further evaluation to rule out any pathologic and endocrine causes for your symptoms.
Take care.

|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied June 25th, 2015
thank you . you are right
|

User Profile
replied December 12th, 2013
Hmmm...
As far as i think cardio exercises are best option for quick fat loss especially swimming is most effective..
|

User Profile
replied March 20th, 2014
i agree with you.. along with avoid eating fatty food, junck food. eat fruit and vegetable salad. do more workout for burning the fat.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied March 11th, 2014
You can try yoga for burn fat. Yoga practice gives many benefits you can try some asans according to your need.Fresh vegetable and fruits make you healthy and fit.
|

replied July 29th, 2015
I think to alter your diet combined with exercise could really help with weight loss.
I personally lost a lot of weight without even trying to lose weight (I actually wanted to maintain my weight due to sports). This happen because I was found out that I had a candida yeast infection, and I therefore changed my diet to a low carb diet. After a while I started to read more about the paleo diet, and I started to implement more of the paleo principles.

I find it funny that I tried to eat as much as I could but I always ended up eating between 2000-3500 cals a day. If I would have eaten more I would have ended up eating way too much protein and fats. Considering that I am a man in his early twenties this was not a very high calorie diet, and I was never starving.

I am not saying that the paleo diet is the best weight loss diet, I am simply saying that it really "helped" me lose weight, and I hope this experience could serve helpful to some of you.

Best regards
Marty
|

replied November 14th, 2015
how to lose weight fast
10 Fat Releasing Foods to Lose Weight Fast

1. Protein
2. Vitamin C
3. Honey
4. Cocoa
5. Vinegar
6. Fiber
7. Resveratrol
8. Calcium
9. Dairy
10. Quinoa
|
Tags: loss, Exercise
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Weight Loss , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.