Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Fast food and period pain ?

User Profile
I am not saying that too much fast food definitely causes period pain. But I have noticed that too much fast food makes me feel sluggish and unhealthy. And come to think of it, when I feel like that, my period is a "double-whammy."
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 30th, 2009
That is an amazing, amazing point. It is obvious, but you made my day with that. I am thinking back to my last period and I had to eat a lot of fast food because I was really busy and my period was soooooo painful.
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2009
It makes sense-trans fats and all of that_. Can't be healthy_.
|

replied April 30th, 2009
Eating fast food is one of the worst things you can do to your body. If you eat a bunch of fat but its organic, at least your body knows what the heck it is. If that same fat is loaded with chemicals and such you body is like, what the hell is that?
|

replied April 30th, 2009
I buy in bulk. That is one way to do it. I have something that I know works, its this thing that my friend tried and convinced me to use. The Allay Patch. Don't know exactly how it works, but it works.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....