Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Family marriages and pregnancy ?

User Profile
i m a girl of 22 years .. i just gor married in 18 nov 2009 .. i want to get pregnant first ov all .? so i wanna ask u how to get pregnant ?
2ndly i want to ask that , i got married to the cosuin of my mother ,, there is some problem in our family regarding family marriages .. like babies are not healthy nd short heighted nd weak ..
so to avoid all this .. what dould i do .. can u please guide me ..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 1st, 2010
I think its too early for you to start thinking that you are taking long to get pregnant coz you are only 4 months old in marriage,u dont have to worry about it there is still tyme for you.
About the family ploblem,of coarse am not a Doctor maself,am a Lab Tech but i can still assist,there are things which Medical Dr can treat but about height we better put everything in the hands of God coz he is a creator of all of us.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....