my family have always driven fast and I used to but then I had an accident and it's made me a very nervous driver but my family are just smug about it because there lucky and Im not and they also tell me to stop going on about my accident and laugh at me about it they don't ever care that I could of died. I rolled my car and they laugh because the car I drive is imposible to roll. I HATE HOW IM THE MOST UNLUCKYEST PERSON ON THE PLANET
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 14th, 2008
Supporter
If you are 22 then why do you take it, if you cant stand your family so much then find your own, go and start your own family, and they will see how you are getting on with your life and doing it on your own. and you are NOT the most unluckiest person on the planet!! i dont think you should think that at all, although it sounds you have it tough, things could be alot worse, so i dont think its fair to say that. Have you tried just telling your family straight how you feel?
|

User Profile
replied November 14th, 2008
Supporter
I am sorry if the above post seemed unsupportive, i really didnt mean to come accross that way, when i read my post back i realised it could be seen that way so i apologise, i just want to offer my help.
|

replied November 15th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
yes I've told me family how I feel severial times a day and they just imatate me crying and say Im doing poor little me's and like been miserable
|

User Profile
replied November 15th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
If it's intolerable, leave. You can't control what other people say to you - but you can control what you put up with. You're an adult. You don't have to tolerate unkindness.
|

replied November 16th, 2008
I don't want to be on my own
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Move in with a friend. Find a roommate. Or learn to tolerate your family's behavior. You always have a choice.
|

I don't have any friends
|

User Profile
Supporter
whos the friend you go to the gigs with then? Confused
|

she dosen't want to see me anymore
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Maybe it's because you spend a lot of time complaining about things you don't have and how people treat you in unfair ways. After a while I can imagine that'd become tiring. People generally don't want to surround themselves with others who only mope and complain.

This might be a good opportunity to re-evaluate how you look at your life and the world around you.
|

replied November 17th, 2008
her husband is also a control freak and dosen't want her seeing me. And she got embarressed because I had a screaming row with my parents over the phone becuase I couldn't find where they were parked
|
Tags: accident car
Quick Reply