Medical Questions > Parenting > Infants Forum

falling! My baby fell on her head.

My baby fell on her head from sofa to carpet floor should I worry?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2014
(online)
Thank you for asking!
History of fall in children is always worth examination an monitoring. You should not worry but you should get cautious and get him to nearby pediatric facility.To be on the safer road they will order some prophylactic evaluation of the situation to assess how the damage is done. Its not to worry but to be out of the woods.first 48 hours need critical observation and monitoring of the bay for neurological functions and conscious levels.
Hope it helps
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Infants , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.