Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Fallen metatarsal in foot and bunion

User Profile
I have had a fallen metatarsal in my right foot for the last twenty-three years. I have also developed a bunion I have been dealing with for almost as long . Osteoarthritis on the top bone in my right foot as well. I had surgery twice on the metatarsal and bunion. I have developed a hip and back problem due to this and the work I have been doing as a housekeeper. I had an x-ray on my hip it showed narrowing sclerosis and degenerative disease of the L4-5 and L5-S1disc spaces. There is also minor sclerosis of the apophyseal joints most marked at L4-5. What should I do with myself . I'm 50 years old female who needs advice. I failed to mention I have a 1,21cm rotator cuff tear and tendonitis in my right forearm and right shoulder. any advice would be appreciated.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 16th, 2018
General Q and A Answer A62955
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. you need supportive care, painkillers, symptomatic relief and see if it helps.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.