Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Fake Teeth Whitening. With a twist.

BTW I'm a 16 year old male in high school.
When I was younger and lost all of my baby teeth, the two teeth near my two front teeth never appeared. I recently got my braces off and they gave me a clear retainer containing fake teeth in the spaces that my teeth are missing. The two teeth progressively get yellower. All of the "How to whiten fake teeth" posts are about the hard fake teeth. The two inside my clear retainer aren't very hard, it's a different material. I don't know how to whiten these. It doesn't seem like a common problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 14th, 2013
Whitening teeth
You certainly do have a unique problem. I recently bought a device that is great for whitening teeth, but I assumed it is for bone, but I don't know this for sure. You might want to visit their site, Pearl to learn more about the technology and whether you think it might be useful. It uses ionic gel to whiten teeth, which might work on your teeth too.
|

replied January 25th, 2014
If you have fake teeth they may only be whitened to the original colour they was when they was first put in. Laser Teeth Whitening are really good for whitening teeth. I had mine done a few weeks back.
|

User Profile
replied January 29th, 2014
How much time it takes to recover??
|
Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....