Hi there! New to this site..
I am a 21 year old female, my blood pressure recently was 100/60, and I have a SLIGHTLY under active thyroid. I am also Vitamin D Deficient, so I take D3 5000 mostly everyday.

Anyways..
For the last several months I have been experiencing a flushed feeling on my cheeks and rarely on my chest. It is very random and lasts about an hour. It is a bit pink and feels like I am running a fever, but I am not. This doesn't happen everyday, but for the last week, it's been about every evening, sometimes early afternoon. I do not suffer from diarrhea or abdominal pain, as google mostly said i was suffering from "carcinoid syndrome/cancer," which scared me because I am a hypochondriac. Can someone please help me out? Please give me advice, I am so worried I have something seriously wrong. THANK YOU
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 3rd, 2013
Feels like "wind burned"
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....