I have got a very annoying problem when I eat anything hot I get a rash all over my face neck and chest. This lasts for about a couple of hours; however I get this same problem when I smell foreign smells like chemicals etc i get a rash. Sometimes I just get it randomly. This problem is getting worse every day; it started about a year ago.
I did stop smoking about 6 weeks ago, since then it’s getting worse. This problem is getting me very depressed and anxious. Can anyone help? Edwin
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 26th, 2009
Hiya maybe u cud try aloe vera juice. It balances your internal system and gives you loads of vitamins and minerals. Its tastes bad but is great for u. Takes a couple of weeks to start working but u definitely feel the difference and it really helps skin problems.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....