User Profile
I am always have stye I don't know why but it is really annoying. I want it completely cured so what should I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 18th, 2015
Can you describe your eyes even more? Do you have droopy eyelids? Is there eye bags under your eyes?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied January 25th, 2017
I think you can consult a cosmetic surgeon and he will tell you whether you need an eye lid surgery or not.
|

replied January 8th, 2018
totally agree with karradcarr, beside now it's so easy to contact surgeon online. just searched for a good clinic (I'd suggest korean plastic surgery), contact them and send some pics and tell them what you want and they with a professional look will tell what kind of procedure you really need
|

replied February 14th, 2018
Yes, you will have to consult with a surgeon, like others have suggested. Although I think it's better to actually meet the surgeon in person. This helps the surgeon to properly examine and understand the condition and suggest what procedure is needed. There are basically two types of procedures: Transcutaneous and transconjunctival blepharoplasty (Eyelid surgery). During the initial consultation, the surgeon will examine which surgery would be suitable for you. Make sure you look for an experienced surgeon.
|

replied May 7th, 2018
Consult an expert Eye Surgeon which will definitely give you the right way to solve it out.

|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply