Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
Hi. I'm noticing a lot of this weird sort of pressure/eye strain I get at times in the afternoons after I take Dextroamphetamine tablets. It feels like my eyes get kind of "locked in" and I sort of experience this difficulty moving my eyes around as easily. It is difficult to describe. It is like my eyes feel dryer and as if something is "pushing" my eyes kind of from behind my eyeballs and like the force is coming from my eye sockets pushing my eyes further out of my eye sockets.

I just don't know how else to describe this sensation, but it gets bad as well especially if I walk in the wind outside (which it is quite windy and cold here.) I'm wondering if it is my eye pressure or something bothering me with dryness, but I'm also noticing waking up in the mornings and it looks like I'm crying almost but it is really just like a lot of fluid/tears is coming out of my eyes when I wake up in the mornings.

I honestly don't know what to think and I'm a long distance away from my eye doctor.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply