Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

Eye problems! seeing ALOT of "after images"

User Profile
So I've been seeing ALOT of "after images" when I look at EVERYTHING! It's not just lights anymore! I see it when I look at people too! I don't know if I just notice it now because of my anxiety or if these migraines are causing it! But it's SO annoying. I also feel like I have bouncy or jumpy vision, I'm super sensitive to light.

Has anyone had this before? Do you know what it is?

Btw, I'm new on here Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 1st, 2015
I'm dealing with a glare issue. Almost like I look at anything indoors and it reflects and stays in my vision. I could look at a person and close my eyes and see an outline of them and it stays there when I open them. Looking at a wall is like a white noise affect/shiny. Not sure if this is the same but I went to a EYE MD, checked out fine. Went to a Neurologist, getting an MRI on Tuesday.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....