It happened the first time, last night. I was on my front porch, and saw a flashing blue light out of the corner of my eye. When I looked towards the spot, the light stopped. I looked a little to the right and could see it again. It was like a shadow of a light blinking on a garage. I searched all over and couldn't find a source.

It happened again tonight. I can see it if I'm not looking directly at it, but when I look right at it- it is gone... It's very frustrating. It only happens at that one specific place. Is this a trick of my eyes? Is it something I should be worried about?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 17th, 2008
Experienced User
Hello,

I hope at this point you have been to the eye doctor. This could have something to do with your retina-which is serious. An opthamologist can tell if something is involving the retina. One thing for sure, you do not want to wait on something like this. Please update your condition. This may not be something for you to be concerned about, but better safe than sorry. Good luck!
|

replied July 2nd, 2009
motion in pictures
I have an illusion of motion in a static image at night when most of the lights in my bedroom are off. My painting comes alive. Parts of the painting move in and out.
|
Tags: vision, eyes, all eyes
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....