User Profile
Hi

I am affected by red eye for almost two years and used 3 to 4 steroids prescribed by doctors( But then I was not aware of the rebound effects it can cause ) and one of this steroids (Fluorometholone and Tetrahydrozoline HCl) has really caused some damage in my right eye. On 23rd June I had color Fundus Photography on both eyes And luckyly the test shown that it is not rebound effect which I am suffering from. And after some trail and error I have found that it is nothing but Cigarette smoke which is casuing all those problems. That is I am an eye allergy patient.

now my medicines are Alcaftadine 0.25% and systane.

How much they can help me to get rid of this allergic problem?

"In fact I would like to know if eye allergy is curable?"

And I have heard that by injecting the allergen agent into the eyes starting with a low amount and gradually increasing the amount immunity can be achived. Is it a option for me to Inject tobacco in this way, while tobacco is poisonous. If no, than what are the alternative treatments. Do not advice to give up smoking. I am not being arrogant here I know it shall be impossible for me. Few strange thing that I should mention In day light or when I am in open air sunlight does no harm in fact the redness gets better.And I can not stay in any shorts of artificial light let alone smoking in artificial light.

And
"I would really like to know if eye allergy is curable and how long it may take just guess for me please , it will let me to stay prepared no matter even if it takes 3 or 4 years ?"

Thanks

Jojo
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What causes allergies? We review risk factors and common allergens in this intro to allergies section....
What causes an allergy? Who is more likely to develop allergies? More here....
Which allergy symptoms are serious signs of allergic reaction and which are merely bothersome? Common types of allergy symptoms and allergic reactions here....