have very stiff muscles for two years now continuesly and it ruined my life.because of the stiff muscles i cant be an athlete or anything.i cant walk.and the worst my muscles didnt have the flexibility for the bones to grow and im kinda short.my doctor said i ll be like 180 cm if i get my muscles loose but i cant so im 168.can anyone help me find a solution for anxiety and muscles?
please help meeeeeee Shocked
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Angelshelp
|

replied February 26th, 2011
Stretch,use foam rollers, massage all have to be done regularly. Could need magnesium.
|

replied January 21st, 2012
Isotonix OPC-3 for your Stiff Muscles it works
dissappointed you should try Isotonix OPC-3 for your Stiff Muscles it works. This is a remarkable product for relieving Stiff Muscles. To buy Isotonix OPC-3 go to mrisotonic.com you will be glad you did.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...