Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Extreme weight gain after Excessive diet and exercise

Hello,

I was wondering what was happening to me. I was dieting and working out a lot for the last couple of years. Being at 11% body fat and 53kg (with 175cm) I had what you would call an almost perfect body. The thing...I had created an eating disorder and ended up at 48kg, lost my period, my energy and everything else. Shortly after that I had a surgery and could barely move for a moth and next thing I know, I blew up like a popcorn. Now I have cellulite all over my body. Arms, front and back thighs and don't know what is happening to me. I work out but nothing seems to get the weight off. Nothing...
Does anyone know what it might be...?
I'd be so thankful for any help.

Kim
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....