Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

Extreme pain with hemorrhoid with seems to be a cut

Has anyone ever felt a sharp pain near the anus or hemorrhoid? I feel like I have a cut in the hemmorrhoid or something. I can't even fart without pain. I don't have health insurance, I have been using the PH wipes, cream the works but this one area is very red, bleeds all the time, and its not like the toliet paper has blood on it it is like dripping. The whole bowl gets red. I cry when I have to poop its been going on for at least 2 months 24/7 but before it would only last a few days then be on again off again, I wish I could submit a picture because I am dying to know if anyone else has experienced this. I cant lay down let alone sit and the area is very large. also by the actual hole it feels like there is something stuck in there, like blocking my colon and is very tender and swollen. anyone have idea? It also hurts like a sharp needle pain when I cough
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 3rd, 2018
You have a anal fissure they hurt real bad takes about 2 months to heal, Must stay away from flour and all hard foods, drink water like it's your job, stop wiping use shower head when possible,make sure you do these things because if it gets infected your doomed, I'm sitting here after having surgery on Friday for 2 anal fissures and 2 internal Hemmoroids, after 10 years of suffering, so I can definitely understand your pain and frustration...
|

replied June 4th, 2018
Thank you so much for your reply. I feel your pain. It sure is a horrible thing
|
Quick Reply