Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hernia Forum

extreme pain triggered by heavy lifting , belly to penis

User Profile
Hi my boyfriend has had several Tests done. His doctor, who I don't trust, can't seem to find out what's going on with him. He has extreme pain from his belly button to his penis. When symptoms are active they include burning when he urinates, occasional pain when reading orgasm, sharp shooting pain. It seems to get triggered off by heavy lifting and pressure. It is controlling his life and effecting our relationship because her is afraid to have sex, afraid it will trigger these symptoms off. Can somebody please please help with any ideas what this could be. He's been treated for a nerve disorder, but it seems the antidepressants made him feel weird and dizzy so he's been taking small dosage. This has been ongoing for about 2 years now off and on. He won't lift things, have sex, or move too quickly, he's always adjusting his belt from sitting to standing. We are both fried from this. If anyone can offer some thoughts that would be great! Thank you!!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2016
Mens Conditions Answer A57381
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Pain related to heavy weight lifts needs to be evaluated for nerve pinching disorders and needs back spine evaluation. Musculoskeletal disorder needs muscle relaxants, physiotherapy, urine routine exam to rule out UTIs and a psychotherapy session as well.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
We review the definition of a hiatal hernia, what causes it, and types of hernias in this Introduction to Hiatal Hernia....
Do you know the difference between a small and large hiatal hernia? Know when to seek medical help? Hiatal hernia symptoms and more here....
Hiatal hernias are diagnosed clinically. But what lab tests and procedures can help confirm hiatal hernia? We review the medical exams here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Hernia , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.