Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Extreme headaches connected to blood pressure ?

User Profile
Hi I’m a 27 year old female that keeps getting headaches. It all started in the middle of January this month. I suddenly got an extreme headache that started at the back of my head then traveled to the top then behind my eyes and nose. The headache lasted for 8h and it made me vomit. The day after I still hade an headache but a mild one. The same thing happened about a week after and I took some ibuprofen but it did not help. I noticed that if I was lying still and did not move the headache got better but as soon as I started to move it got worse again. After these attacks I have been getting headaches pretty frequently. If I extort myself I get and throbbing headache so it seams like it’s conected to my blood pressure. Right now I’m being evaluated for histamine intolorence don’t know if this is related. Thankfull for any insite and help I can get into this matter.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 7th, 2018
Headache and Migraines Answer A63092
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern.
You are suffering from migraine. I would suggest you to take pill straight away on the onst of headache.Once it is full bloom,it is then difficult to manage.Two types of therapies exist.(1)abortive therapy (2)prophylactic therapy
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Headache and Migraines , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.