Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

extreme burning headpricking pains hot head brain for numbness

User Profile
hi their im 34 year old male and everday is a struggle i need some answers for absolutly ages now ive had burning to the extreme at the back of my head were im atchually digging my fingers into scalp with the itching i end up crying its that bad also it feels like water running down my scalp with tightness and numbness and brain fog its unbearable also i have all i can describe is cold flashes radomly under my skin finger tips leg arms just for a secound when it goes away im so happy when its their i cant cope my doctor says it could be anxiety im on medication setraline 50mg i have been diagnosed withe panic dissorder since i was young been on lots of different meds just cant go on like this ive had councilling psycologist everything ,im also having accupunture at the momment but thats not helping ive asked for an mri scan but nothing they wont give me one also the worst is when i get up to go out or just doing a quick movement or relaxing i get this sudden dropping feeling which is really scary ive had a ecg came back normal it just comes on when it wants i can be happy and positve but it when it comes on ive had enough and then im rock bottom i eat well sleep kinda well ive had cbt aswell cog behavirail therapy i just dont know what to do any more thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2013
please can someoneone get back to my post x
|

replied March 16th, 2013
My advice is your probly thinking to much and it just making it worse
try a sativa stain of cannibis or a stain specifically grown for panic or anxiety. dont smoke it all it time but just do it when you need it after i while u will calm down and be happy again
|

replied March 30th, 2013
I feel exactly the same. I did a CT scan and the results were good, yet I still can't convince myself that it's just anxiety. I guess you should visit a psychiatrist who will help you realize that it's nothing serious and that the pain will go away just when you start to think that you're okay, you're healthy and you shouldn't be afraid of it. I know it's hard, I cant't do it myself either, but I guess that's the only thing we can do, believe the doctors when they tell us it's anxiety and not any serious illness.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...