hi ive been living with bad breath for almost three years now. i mean complete bad breath. people smell my breath from across the room. if im in peoples face, its so bad they usually cough or gag when i speak. i feel like such an outcast, people treat me like a whole other person. close friends now find a way to not barf everytime im around them. i could just see it in peoples faces, how incredibly bad it smells. ive smelt it myself, at this point i just sense it in my mouth and throat, it smells like toxic garbage combined with putrified (no lie) it fills up a room so bad that people gag and staright up cover their mouth in disgust. this makes me feel so alone, so depressed. im not the same person i once was because of this awful breath of mine. it makes me dread talking to my own family face to face because its that bad. people literally gag when they smell it. please, someone any ideas?? everyday i think of what my life will be with this horrible condition. thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 13th, 2009
Unfortunately, there are several causes of bad breath not limited to just dental(although it is the most common). I would start by having a dentist check your mouth out and make sure you don't have any infections. Bacteria smell bad. Hope that helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....