Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
User Profile
i'm a 17 year old girl, and i'm a virgin....the thing is i've tried fingering my self but i don't feel good at all, no sensation, just feel a pressure of my finger being inside thats about this normal? i mean will i even enjoy sex in the future or will i always be numb like this?...its really frutrating for me...
and also i wanted to ask is it normal to have some extra skin coming out from the side of your clitoris, hangning down, i have it only on the left side of my clitoris and it sometimes bothers me when i have to wear tight jeans and it gets in the way, its about an inch long and kinda roundish at the bottom, its a wierd long thing i can't explain...
Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied April 1st, 2010
Sexual Health - Women Answer A11040
Hi there, thank you for posting your question on Ehealthforum. This is not intended as a substitute to visiting your own doctor.

You sound normal. You might like a book called For Women Only by Jennifer Berman. That extra skin could be removed if it bothers you a lot.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Women , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.