User Profile
I am a married woman, 23 years old. I have a large lump like something under my both arms. It has been there since when I was 15 years. And now Its getting bigger. Its really difficult to keep my hands near me some times speacially when my menstrual period is near. The lumb gets harder just like my breasts.Doctor says that I have a extented breasts., And he said its not a problem and not cancerous. But its really uncomfortable and ugly. What should i do. I wanted to remove it. but the doctor says if I remove it I wont produce enough milk for the baby when I get pregnant.What should i do. Its really big and my underarms are always sweating. please help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 1st, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Treatment of choice for symptomatic accessory breast tissue in both armpits is surgical excision.
It can be associated with post surgical complications in some cases, and it shouldn't interfere with the process of breastfeeding.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....