Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Exam period - How to maximise my potential

Hello,

exams are approaching and as a university student, I want to maximise my brain's efficiency. I was told to consume fish oil and ginseg on daily basis. After doing some research on fish oil brands I came to the conclusion that everybody swears that their product is the best. Apparently how good a fish oil is depends on the amount of omega-3 EPA and DHA fatty acids that it contains. I understand that this can be a big discussion, but all I want to know is 2-3 brands that I can trust. Which one is the best value for money in your opinion, and which is the best regardless of its price tag. I used barleans and boots fish oils last year for my exams and I can't really say that I felt any difference, but there were no side effects so I will go for it again.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 27th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....