First of all thank you for reading this and secondly I do not blame her bi-polar 2 for our break up. Unfortunately I moved 2 and half hrs away and distance caused distance. I guess the reason I'm posting this is because I have some questions about the disorder and things of that nature.
We broke up about six months ago, she called me and said she didnt feel the same way about me and she felt broken. I almost expected this to happen, she was distant for a month and a half earlier. And it was tough on me during that month and half stretch. She told me she was going through low in her depression and she'd come out of it. I had no problem going through this with her and she'd started seeing therapist and got a new prescription of lacitimal. But long distance relationships are hard to maintain. And that was that. I havn't talked to her since the day after the break up (no text, facebook,calls, ect...), she said it was hard to be reminded of me. I didn't want to cause her any kind of discomfort. It was extremely tough not to call her.

Anyway, my questions: Sometimes I blame myself for making her depressed, does that hold ground? It's been six months, I would like to see how she is doing (I seen pics of her and she looks really happy; refer to the first question), should I contact her? And I'm kinda curious about bipolar 2 in general, I would love to hear stories from other people. And if anybody has anything to add please do not hesitate.
Again thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2013
Know when to end things...
Do not contact her. I was in a long, painful 6 year relationship that was off and on for many years. It is a confusing, agonizing time. When I look back on it, I don't know for the life of me how I could have stayed with someone who could care less about MY feelings. Move on and stop looking at her facebook pics. You are doing yourself more harm. No one likes to be rejected. You are feeling bad about yourself because you think she is out having fun without you. It is just an act. It is her way of coping. Leave her be. You contacting her will just open up wounds for her because more than likely she knows she blew a good thing with you. If you really care for her, leave her be and get on with your life. Don't dwell on it. Put that part of your life behind you and find happiness in everything you do. Peace be with you.
|

replied February 16th, 2016
If you want to continue with her something serious, you can contact her if you really want. But if you are only cucious about how she is doing, then do not contact her . You was also not the person to support her moods anymore. I am not on her Bipolar side, but if you had feelings for her, you should show sings that you were there if she is too lonely. If you already did not do this, then no sense to contact her now . Go on with yur life.
|