Well I've been with my girlfriend a year we hang out play video games together go out etc we are very close see is the sweetest girl you could ever meet entering the relationship she told me she was bipolar and she took medicine for it 3 months into the relationship she stopped taking the medicine said she was fine I would notice her having real bad times at night hallucinating time to time and go away and she would get very irritated during the day but she was my best friend and I was hers then she would always hack my Facebook find girl messages then argue that I'm a cheater recently she put a spy app on my phone and seen that I had been on dating sites flirting and needed some space for what she had saw she knows I love her and I haven't seen her in 2 weeks she has gotten very cold on me don't answer my text and won't see me face to face is this normal for her and will she talk to me at least or come back
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 16th, 2015
If you go on dating sites then no wonder she's left you. Let her be and move on with your life and let her move on with hers and should you get another girlfriend in the future then don't be so stupid as to cheat on her.
|

replied October 18th, 2015
Experienced User
Hello

I understand how difficult life can be when dealing with a person suffering from bipolar disorder. The mood swings can really affect the relationship she's having. You being her partner must really have patience and endurance. I know how tempting it is sometimes to go out and flirt with others but that never really resolve anything. On the contrary it creates chaos. If you really love her then commit yourself to her. We can't say if she'll return to you, if she comes back then do your best in taking care of her. Good luck to both of you.
|
Quick Reply