I wish I found this site and red these couple months ago or earlier. It would be so much help and clear things up. I had a relationship with a good man (or at least that what he showed me) for nearly 3 years. We engaged in last september. During our relationship, he often got dissapeared for a month, and this going around every 2 or 3 monnths. At first week we began steady, he dissapeared the next day without being abled to contact for a week. His reason is always getting ill, or stressed at work. There was always coworker that mean to him or plotting a bad trick on him that jeopardized his job. After running excuses from work, he began to pick a fight with me. After got stressed or down, he would pick a fight with me then dissapeared for 2-3 weeks getting down and depressed, telling people (his family) because had a fight with me. In the end I be the face of his trouble that causing him to drink and down. In between those moment, there was a time he called me crying telling me he got pancreatic cancer and could be dying. This caused me panic and contacted his family member, which proven that he was only drunk at that time, and again he angry at me for betraying me telling this made up"cancer" to his family. He always told me that his family always hard to accept a new in law, every girl that he dated will be filtered and tested by hisfamily, always dis encourage me like that. but in other time telling me to kiss ass to his mom and sister, and they are nice and they dont really care bout who I am as long her son love the girl. Few weeks before the engagement party he admitted that he diagnosed with bipolar. Stupid me i didnt research deep bout the topic, i only thought it was a mood swing just like women had in pms. Then it got worst, he expecting me to do all the wedding issue, church, and still stressing bout the budget. but when I ask him to discuss bout the budget that burden him so much, he wont tell, and always blamming and suspiscious I got the expensive vendor to run out his money. everything i sad nice or bad will end up bad in his ear and got us into fight. everytime his down, i couldnt reach him or ease his pain because i said things wrong and im running out of words and ideas. Everything that i said goes wrong always beause of me. If i didnt start it, he wont get mad he said. He would be very mad when he sees me wearing nail polish, while hes a heave smoker. but when he sweet, he became very sweet an loving, pouring me with these expensive gifts and flower, but at the next chance he would say "I know you can be bought with these". so frustrating and manipulating. Finally I cant stand it and i got into raging al teh time, i began hard to control my anger and temper, and he cant stand with me!!!! He told me that i am crazy! so he broke off the engagement by text and dissapeared into thin air, this was 4 months ago. in may and june he switched his phone number, but texted me again with his new one, sending me youtube links of lovesong, than the few next day he sent text callin me crazy and stalker. I really did love him, i really do care for him till this day. But now, i can only regret for knowing bipolar too late, and cope with his act the wrong way, and also doubting myself am i really the crazy one hahahahah
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 15th, 2012
was it wrong of me for not researching bout the bipo earlier? was it my mistake etting all agry and raging, I said horrible and painful words to him too due reacting to his episode. Was he leaving me totally because of me?
|

replied August 15th, 2012
was it wrong of me for not researching bout the bipo earlier? was it my mistake etting all agry and raging, I said horrible and painful words to him too due reacting to his episode. Was he leaving me totally because of me?
|
Quick Reply