Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

everything what I want..bt not what I actually need

I just wanna die..I hate my family..I hate my boyfriend as well..noone understands my feelings..
My parents give me everything..everything what I want..bt never give me what I actually need..I need their support..when I wake up in the morning my mom starts annoying me..she scolds me for everything..sometimes she curse me..I know I am lazy..BT what can I do..I feel very tired after doing some work..I am also very weak..I really want to help my mom in her work..but I can't..as they don't support me for anything, I don't tell them about my boyfriend..sometimes I thought is she my stepmom?
On the other hand my boyfriend know everything about my family..he actually understands me..he knows whai I need..But he does not have enough time for me..he always buzy with his friends..I know he loves me sooooo much..he does not want break up..but I need time to spend..I don't have very good friends..I always hesitate to talk to other person..as a result I feel alone..I feel ugly..I feel shy..I have quite dark complexion.. And between my two front teeth their is a slight gap..and I am 4'11'' in height.. I am different from all of my cousins and brother and sisters..so I feel isolated..i cant enumerate it at all.

I need peace..please help me..please...
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....