ok here is my issue i got 2 year of sinusitis like issue. i had a ct scan mri and scopy, ENT cant see nothing, been to a neuro dr no help, i get a twisting numbness all day every day bettwen my eyes and fore head for 2 year now, Here is how it hit, Had a bad K9 top tooth on the right 30 days of infection before i got to the dentist, had a root canalle 30 MORE DAYS OF drainage swelled eye , with no pain killer been to the er 3 times that month for it, did a dumb thing bumed a pre rolled $1 bill and snorted 1 xanax that i get, in my left sinus, 3 days later sinusitis hit, iv never did drugs like that but that was kind of last thing i had for pain, my guts was messed up from 60 days antiboitics, i lost over a pint of snot snorting that one pill, any help of what could of happend, or what to ask or tell my dr, told him the same thing, its a numbing tension in my ethmoid sinus
no snot ever comes out my nose any more unless i blow it , dry clear white paste most of the time, damp heat and steam helps takes it away for a short time , the pain jumbs all around to, but the twisting numbness is all the time, a neti pot lidocain dont relly help but have a few times, dentist said every thing looked ok, any info help would be grate, my eyes are letting in white spots light in top now having some vission issues, had 20/13 auto focuse vission 5 years ago, nexts is a eye dr, the pill tasted like rust i snorted out some ones rolled $ i told the dr could be trama, ct mri scope shows nothing but he said i had a tight sinus's, any help my ent dont no what to do
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 30th, 2012
ent said surgery but said if i was his kid or his wife he would not want them to have it done, kind of a last resort for him but said he dont think it will help me
|

replied August 30th, 2012
no mucus out my nose have it run back some times in my ears, my ears hurt some , and crack to, and i flex my sinus in my face alot to flex my ears alot to, been on bactrim 10 times with some but little help, had iv in a er of every thing they could legaly give on antibiotics
|
Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....