Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

Establishing Boundaries: Freindship or Romantic Interest

Hi Everyone,

I m 22, and i have bipolar disorder. I have had 3 short term girlfreinds, but have never have a serious relationship. I feel my condition can sometimes be a hinderance to forming healthy freindships and also romantic relationships with girls. I have plenty of girls i am freinds with who i can relate to but i unfortunately cannot pick-up weather they are attracted to me because we have chemistry or are they are just being normal. Please can someone give me some hints on how girls are attracted to guys and how to do you signal your intention? lifepreserver
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 26th, 2009
|

|

girls, i didn't mean to be cocky posting this topic, just interested in your feedback
|

User Profile
replied August 29th, 2009
Supporter
if i like a guy, you can tell the way i look at him, laughing for no reason because of the butterflies in my stomach.
it's not really good to guess, you have to ask the question. would you like to go out to eat. if you are friends with them, then you should know if they are dating someone else or not.
you have to be blunt!
|

replied October 28th, 2009
Experienced User
I like a man who is established enough to buy me a coffee or a meal. I like a man who is athletic. I like a man who has only had one gf or less. One who talks sexy to me and tells me I'm special because he doesn't talk that way to anyone else. I like it when he tells me what he wants to do with me or to me over the phone if he was there with me. It's fun and playful.
|

Thanks for you helpful feedback, most of these i already knew, although the part about the phone talk was intresting.
|

Experienced User
cheers
|
Quick Reply