My hubby (age 50) had a seizure while flying on 10/18/12 (which I now think, may have been triggered by a panic attack). He is not an epilectic, but had one such incident about 8 yrs ago, on our way to the airport. The episode was similar in nature. The doctor ran a series of tests, but came up empty. This time I thought he was having a heart attack, because he became unresponsive, he was sweating profusely & turned white as a sheet of paper (all the blood drained from his face & hands). Do you know of this sort of symptom happening w/ a panic attack? I do not know what else it can be. Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 4th, 2012
I have recently had two seizures from severe panic attacks one happen in the movie theatre and the other after trying some new medication for my anxiety ( cipramil ) I have had ct scans and all but the doctors have no answers for me .. Has your husband managed to find something that helps? Any information would be greatly appreciated ,
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...