User Profile
This is something that had happened a while ago. I used to smoke cigarettes back then and I've never been diagnosed with epilepsy.. It still scares me. One day with friends I decided to smoke weed... We dont know the source of the weed but yeah I smoked a lot that day and the a cigarette too.. Then I started feeling hot, weird wave in my chest, I felt nauseous... I felt sick. I sat up and told everyone I felt sick like I'm gonna throw up. I couldn't focus anywhere and felt dizzy. I said I needed to walk.. I began walking downstairs then I got worse, I couldn't hear anything.. Everything sounded muffled, I told them I can't hear. Then I was about to go inside the elevator. My face had no trace of color, I was pale. Just white pasty pale. I knew I was going to faint so I told my friend I'm going to faint and then fell unconscious. I hit my head too.. After I woke up at it felt like I was sleeping. They told me I had convulsions and my eyes rolled back. I have told my doctor but nothing.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2019
Epilepsy Answer A64724
It is difficult to make a assessment with your history alone and considering the use of marijuana (weed), the atypical symptoms can cause misdiagnosis.

Consult your doctor who can do a few investigations based on a proper assessment and this can help in providing proper aid for you.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Epilepsy
Quick Reply
Must Read
Click here to learn more about what causes epilepsy and the different types of epilepsy. Start here to learn about the basics of this type of brain disorder. ...
Get the facts on epilepsy types. Identify signs & symptoms of epilepsy. We outline different types of epileptic seizures so you know when to seek help....
How can you know if you're having an epileptic seizure? We outline how doctors clinically diagnose epilepsy and other seizures here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Epilepsy , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.