User Profile
I was in a fight. I had bruises and bumps on both sides of my head. I didn’t hurt the inside of my head for about 5 weeks. My head feels under a lot of pressure since Saturday. It’s tuesday. Also, I am breathing and putting my hand on my nose and squeezing it shut. Not often I am stopped doing it. I had walk up yawning and shacking in my room. I was yawning a lot today but also bored. My arms and legs were moving during the yawn. I did it on saturday too. This is about the time I remember starting to squeeze my nose. Do you think I developed epilepsy? Will this pass on its own? How important to get to the doctor? My head flared up a little too today.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 26th, 2018
Epilepsy Answer A64419
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
The symptoms that you describe do not suggest epilepsy. Visit your doctor/healthcare provider for thorough examination of your head injury. Go ahead with proper examination and evaluation to look for the underlying cause, and get started on appropriate treatment as indicated by your examination findings and evaluation results. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/healthcare provider and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Drink plenty of water.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Click here to learn more about what causes epilepsy and the different types of epilepsy. Start here to learn about the basics of this type of brain disorder. ...
Get the facts on epilepsy types. Identify signs & symptoms of epilepsy. We outline different types of epileptic seizures so you know when to seek help....
How can you know if you're having an epileptic seizure? We outline how doctors clinically diagnose epilepsy and other seizures here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Epilepsy , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.