I visited my doctor about a month ago about a lump and he said it was a epididymal cyst, But since then i have noticed another lump at the bak of my right testicle. It doesn't feel hard but not soft if that makes sense. I went to see my doctor again today and she said it didn't seem untoward but i have an ultrasound scan in a few days. Any advice please.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 23rd, 2009
I would begin with an Ultrasound of both testicles, followed by a consultation with a Urologist.

Sincerely/ Robert A. Wascher, MD, FACS


A landmark, evidence-based guide to a healthy cancer-prevention lifestyle, based on cutting-edge cancer research.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 17th, 2011
hey, similar problem here.

Two growths in the groin area, which led to an ultrasound with a diagnosis of epididymal cysts.

Now I have found three more north of that area (where the pubic hairline starts), which are bigger and are quite tender.

Any insights?
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicular Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.