I like to party lots and am very social. Bot am not so active all night long. I want to get high to enjoy the rythm but very soon i feel like tired and high music put me into stress and headache. i am an occassional drinker but sometimes when my friends insist me more i had 4-5 pags but lose my control and result is hangover.
Just prompt me your ideas so that i can be active and get high to enjoy my life at fullest.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2008
Advanced Support Team
Are you interested in finding a way to get high naturally or via the use of drugs?

This forum does not endorse using drugs...but we help support people who are looking to recover and stop using them. Can you please clarify what you mean?
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....