Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

endo, colonscopy, barium swallow test, ct scan..

User Profile
I have had upper left abdominal pain on and off for the last 2 years and have had an endo, colonscopy, barium swallow test, ct scan with and without contrast on my abdomen. I have also been experiencing enlargement of the left side of my neck, ringing in my left ear,extreme dizziness, weight loss, fullness and pressure on the left side of my head and in my left nasal cavity, pain in chest-left collarbone, shortness of breath, heart palpatations, blurry/fuzzy vision sometimes, upper left arm weakness and tightness in my calf muscles all occurring on the left side of my body, nothing on the right. I have had an mri of my head and it came back that I have a very small arachnoid cyst but was told not to be worried about. My abdominal contrast back in Jan of '10 showed what the doctors thought was a small bowel obstruction but when they went in and looked it showed that small bowel was disteneded and put me on iv fluids for 4 days and it eventually "cleared". I was not given any diagnosis

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 13th, 2011
Abdominal Pain Answer A18418
Hi, and thanks for your medical question on eHealth forum!

Even though you had extensive GI checkup, I still feel, Crohn’s disease, lupus and diabetes, along with PCOD should be looked into. Please discuss with your treating doctor. Hope this helps. Take care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Abdominal Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.