User Profile
should i leave my boyfriend? i love him very much n we seem to have this gud connection but some times wen i get angry at him he acts like i don't have the right to and gets v cold towards me, we are really close so it hurts me v much so much that im tinkin of ending the relationship bcos of it. what do u tink i shld do
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 13th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hijadedrio,

Do any of us have the "right" to hurt another? The old adage is, "You always hurt the one you love." Your boyfriend has feelings and when you get angry toward him, he clams up and perhaps that is his way of getting revenge. No one likes to feel belittled, not even by the one we love. How would you feel if he treated you the way you are treating him? You don't have the "right" to hurt him, and that is exactly what you are doing when you take on that kind of attitude. Perhaps as a child that is how he handled the pain his parents or others have unleashed toward him. Just as you say you are hurt when he respond to your abuse. If you truly love him, show a little more kindness and patience. Talk through your problems, don't blame each other, stay focus on what the issue is and come to a mutual decision, (holding hands) while working out a solution.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose
|

User Profile
replied February 13th, 2010
i have talked to him about it and he stopped it,but started again. the tin is when i get angry at him i never let it last over 5 hours but when he gets angry he can keep it for days and i just cant stand that, i feel its not fair for him punish me for getting angry which he does even when i say im sorry, and he get very cold and rude when hez in this mood.
|
Tags: angry
Quick Reply