Medical Questions > Womens Health > Endometriosis Forum

endimetriosis patient trying to conceive

Dear doctor,
I am a 24 year old lady from Malta. I\'ve been suffering from endo since i got my periods.I had laparoscophy on June 2009 and then 6 months treatment with injections, in which i felt all menopause symptoms. after that i am taking 3 sachets of yasmin pills to stop having my periods each month. In fact i m having my periods every 2.5 months. The doctors here told me to try to get pregnant immediately, but i wasn\'t ready. Now i m ready to try, cause better now than never, maybe it will be too late for me in future! I just wanted to ask, if i will get pregnant now,will that chest on my right ovary, interrupt with my pregnancy? or first i must remove it? and please tell me which are the best days when i can try to get pregnant, after i will stop my pill?
Thanks a lot and i m waiting for your reply. Please reply on my email adress, thanks
Maria
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi felisia: I would suggest that you visit your OB-GYN and have a complete physical examination...When you see him/her tell them of all the past problems that you have had...There may be some minor surgery that they wish to do to help you get pregnant...Hopefully this will help...Take care..

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is endometriosis and where does it occur on a woman's body? We outline the basics of endometriosis here, a condition that can affect millions of women....
Endometriosis can cause infertility...but what are the reasons that a woman might experience this condition? And what puts you at higher risk for developing it?...
Early symptoms of endometriosis can seem normal. But when should you ask your doctor for help? We outline the problem signs and symptoms here....