I fell and hit my elbow and it hurts only in one tiny spot. The very tip is excruciatingly painful to even the slightest touch. I have full range of motion and no bruising or swelling. Even if I roll over in bed and put the slightest bit of pressure on it, it feels like my whole arm is being ripped off. I think I can feel a tiny piece of chipped bone or something right where it hurts. Any advice would be great as I can't afford a doctor visit.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 6th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Its common to have pain for weeks after trauma to bone or muscle. MRI should be done when movements become hampered.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Orthopedics , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.