Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Effective weight loss product? (Page 1)

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
Hello, is there anyone who can say something about the weight loss product LIPOVON. Heard that effective but I want to gather more views. Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Carmen00
|

replied October 9th, 2012
LIPOVON
Upon review Carmen I don't see any benefit to this pill.
Looks like another fly-by-night weight loss get rich quick scheme. WIll it work? Maybe....for about a week or two or just get rid of some water weight.

Proper calorie intake - keeping carbs and sugars low - several small meals - lots of water and 30 min of cardio/day is the best and SAFEST way to lose weight. Will you see results tomorrow...NO! it takes discipline.
As for myself i have a hard time staying on track just like everyone else. I found a website that is easy on my wallet and gives me meal ideas and quality meal replacements and proteins
nutritionyoutrust.com is very reasonable and has every product you can imagine, and VERY QUICK shipping.
ALL the best
|

replied October 10th, 2012
Hi, I've used Lipovon before one year ago , I left very pleased with it because I lost 5-6 kg per month. I recommend that you use it. Greetings and success.
|

replied October 11th, 2012
Whilst it's tempting to use it, i have decided to go more on the lines of getting orlistat from a doctor. I have found with those products that say they help loose weight quick that you end up putting on more weight than you lost after you get to your target weight. It's not good for long term weight control or your health. So i contacted a doctor about it. I felt a bit embarrassed about seeing my GP as i had put on so much weight so i did it through an online clinic type site, all legit and easier to talk through-like here really! you don't get judged-well hopefully not! Anyways, think about it...and good luck! think long term not just for the immediate Smile
|

replied October 13th, 2012
Check out the reviews before trying the product or better yet, ask your doctor for some recommendation. Just remember that what worked well for another may not give the same results to you.
|

replied October 24th, 2012
Hello, every one
I would like to review this product Lipovon.
Lipovon very good weight loss product. I personally made sure in its action since I lost 6-7 kg per month.
Generally people do not believe products like this. But I think it is Lipovon quality.
Good luck!!!
|

replied October 25th, 2012
Hello to all,
Despite all these considerations, I want to say that I enjoyed the product and am very pleased with it!
Used it a year ago, and now use it again, I have not had any problems with side effects.
Good luck to all and trust yourself not others!
|

replied October 25th, 2012
The product has no side effects and will not harm your health. I asked my doctor about it and he explained that through it will grind your appetite. The only requirement is to drink plenty of water. Smile
|

replied October 26th, 2012
Doroty wrote:
Hello to all,
Despite all these considerations, I want to say that I enjoyed the product and am very pleased with it!
Used it a year ago, and now use it again, I have not had any problems with side effects.
Good luck to all and trust yourself not others!

Hi, I want to ask you: Why use it again? Have you regained lost weight a year ago? How to use this product during a month or two? I'm trying to lose weight in the gym, but I can't suppress my appetite, how this Lipovon work?
|

replied October 26th, 2012
Hi, I'm not regain weight because often play sport! Now I decided to use a couple again because I want to lose weight Smile Until somewhere we can say that suppresses appetite.
|

replied October 30th, 2012
Pablo here is one more board. If decide to use Lipovon, would you recommend to drinking more water and to practice sports. Will is better for you. Success and remember that there are always way to cheap materials their objectives.
|

replied November 5th, 2012
Pablo how attempted a product? How do you feel?
|

replied November 12th, 2012
Hello to all
I want to say from 2 weeks i use the produkt, for now I feel very well i managed to lose myself into 2 kilograms. Thank you to all the useful information for the product lipovon!
|

replied November 15th, 2012
I have the first 2 weeks I lost 3 kg. Obviously act differently, to every man. But, it is well:)
|

replied December 1st, 2012
Hello girls, i want to say that completed with the use of Lipovon. I have many satisfied for month lost 5 kg. A fairly good result! good luck!
|

replied December 3rd, 2012
Experienced User
Also thanks for this. God Bless!
|

replied December 12th, 2012
Very well Carmen. I am glad for this good result. Good luck all!
|

replied December 18th, 2012
Paty00 wrote:
Pablo how attempted a product? How do you feel?

Hello I can not say anything for the product for weight loss, because I have not used it. Some can I say how acting Hoodia Gordonii extract?
|

replied January 3rd, 2013
One friend said to me that at the moment Lipovon is the promotion from 23 paunds to 30 pcs and can be purchased from the site Lipovon.com. But I do not believe to be true, it may be marketing trick. You are what you think?
|

replied January 8th, 2013
Hello to all,

Slimming down is now a primary concern for many people nowadays because most of us have developed this thought the only way to look good and become accepted by people is to possess a slim body.Regrettably, losing weight can be hard basing on the kind of lifestyle most of us have.Unless we develop discipline and conviction, it's impossible for all of us to have a good body figure with out compromising our overall health
|
Tags: weight, loss
Quick Reply