I with ECG machine in such a way it would produce a normal cardiogram when it is connected to a cardiac patient with quite abnormal heart?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2011
Hello,
Welcome to the ehealthforum and I am really glad to help you out. It is not possible to tamper the ECG machine in such a way that it shows a normal ECG in a cardiac patient with abnormal heart.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

|

replied May 4th, 2011
Here is the problem. Two things are for sure: a person is gravelly ill and the cardiograms do come out perfectly normal. So, the question is how do they do it? I happen to have two cardiograms. One normal and one abnormal.

Would it be possible for you to look at those cardiograms and to answer the following question: could it to be possible that those two cardiograms were produced by the same heart approximately at the same time (not necessarily on the same day)?
|

replied May 8th, 2011
Suppose you have a gravely ill cardiac patient and you want to deceive him by printing perfectly normal cardiogram with his name printed, and actual date and time of the test. I presume that this can done by prerecording a normal cardiogram on the hard drive and instead of printing what is on the screen, to recall it from the hard drive, attach patient's name, date and time to the recalled picture and print it. Any comments on that?
|

replied May 11th, 2011
Should I presume you have nothing to say?
|
Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Heart Disease and Heart Attack , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.