Medical Questions > Mental Health > Eating Disorders Forum

Eating disorder been feeling sick everyday

Hi.
For the last week or so i have been feeling sick everyday my parents are conserend about my weight and how little i eat im always saying im fine to get them of my back.I cant stand to eat a thing at the moment becasuse i feel sick im scared if i eat i will throw up as soon as i smell something cooking i have an urg to be and my stomach hurts everytime i put pressure on it.My parents are pretty conserned do they need to be? and do i need to go see a doctor about this?
Thankyou.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper msarge911
|

replied February 16th, 2011
Ya! You need a doctor.
|

replied February 17th, 2011
Why you not meet to the doctor
|

replied March 2nd, 2011
Please don't be scared and concerned to doctor.
|

replied March 25th, 2012
Stomach/ mental illness?
For the past week, my taste buds don't like anything I regularly eat, anything with fat makes me natious. Even the smell of most cooking food is enough too make me feel ill. I have the runs, I want to barf but I can't. My liver has been sore thinking I have an infection or stone...but doc says I don't. I'm depressed, irritable, angry and wish I could die 12 out of 24 hours. I'm not trying to sound funny. I am 50+ pounds over weight, 50 years old, male and would only hope I have an eating disorder so I too can shed weight without drugs. Yes I excersice.....but only enough to not get bed sores. I'd be happy to become a vegan if it meant I wouldn't feel like dying. I want to puke just thinking of the way I feel right now. Really.
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....