Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Broken Bones Forum

Easiest bone to intentionally break SAFELY ?

I don't know where to post this however this is my situation.My country has forced military service where its either 1 year or 3 years depending on the major you graduated with and depending on your contacts. I'm afraid I might get the 3 years which is basically career suicide (I'm a mechanical engineering graduate) plus I'm the only one taking care of my mom.
Basically I need them to postpone my service due to medical reasons and the only way is through a broken bone. So what's the easiest bone to break safely and how? Please do realize I want to avoid any further complication and would like to recover 100 %. I was thinking of wrist maybe ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 28th, 2018
I would strongly advise against attempting such an action. It may result in permanent deformity specially with respect to the wrist.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Suicide
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Broken Bones , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.