User Profile
How much do you think it would be to get an earring-hole piercing surgically closed up? It's nothing major like a gauge, just a standard piercing, because when I was 11 I got my ears pierced, my left ear came out perfect however my right ear not so much. it's off centered and I can feel little bumps of scar tissue growing near/around the hole, both were done by piercing guns, which are from what I understand outlawed now due to infections they can cause, now sterilized surgical steel needles must be used by hand to pierce ears, I'm not sure why the women who pierced my ears decided it was a good idea to pierce both ears at the same time, the one woman it was obvious she knew what she was doing the other one-- I have no clue. She pierced it on an angle, and now one hole is lower than the other and because it's so far down my lobe I fear it may split the lobe in half eventually, I've tried everything to make it close but it just won't close, and since then more lumps of scar tissue grow, I just want the scar tissue to be removed/go away, and to have the hole closed so I can get it properly re-pierced since it's a simple piercing nothing huge how much money do you think I'd have to pay to get this done since it's such a small area? If it helps I live in the Maryland area what kind of prices should I expect to see if anyone knows?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 25th, 2012
also is there an alternate thing to surgery I can do to fix this all I've tried so far is leaving my earring out of said ear
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....