User Profile
I am struggling with vertigo still in my ears. This past week I have noticed tinnitus sounds and some moderate ear pain at times. It has been mostly in my left ear and a large amount of ear wax has been coming out of both ears. I am often experiencing the dizziness prior to the tinnitus in left ear and it sounds in my left ear like a faint high pitched static noise like on TV when you switch to an empty channel and you see the gray static with the noise you know? The problem that bothers me more than the tinnitus is the constant dizziness and sensation of the room spinning that sometimes happens to me out of the blue for no reasons that I can accurately identify. All I can suspect is medicines, serotonin syndrome, labyrinthitis, meniere's disease, some other vestibular or balance issue, or sleep apnea somehow causing the dizziness. I can't tolerate CPAP or auto BIPAP and I'm trying my best to be able to get to bed with auto BIPAP but so far only two nights for a couple hrs each..

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....