Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
User Profile
Had infection is Ethmoid sinus. Cloudiness above eye. All of this is happening on the right side of head. Now the right side of my neck have a sharp pain here and there. It’s not consistent (the sharp pain last about a second). This pain in the neck occur with movement of head and when laying down, I have to sleep in an upright position with the left side of my head on the pillow so that I don’t disturb the right side of my neck and shoulder. This pain sometimes radiate down to my right arm into my fingers. Also right above my right collar bone there’s swelling(between the collar bone and neck). Small lymph node on the right that I’ve noticed but it’s not hard and sometimes it’ll become smaller when I think I’m feeling better. If this helps, I have year round allergies-to what?! I’m not sure yet. I also notice I’m not relaxed sometimes, like I’m tightening my shoulders. Maybe it’s because I don’t want the pain to strike at any given moment. Clear thick mucus discharge from throat.

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply