Doctor says its a nose to ear canal problem. gave me drops to put in my nose and they worked for the 5 sec i have my head back.

It affects the way i talk when i lie down or tilt i speak fine, otherwise i sound like a sick stuffy guy.

i think it used to happen only after i would exert myself but it has become more frequent now. by exert i mean wake up at 5 am to run for an hour with no food in me, or a 3 hour soccer game, or after sprints in the pool.

but now it seems standing up in the morning is sometimes enough to do the trick, so i just suck it up and work out thinking it'll happen anyways.

haven't worked out in two day and i had a 20 min break from the disturbance, a new record.

please help, as you can see, i love talking too much to let this happen

Thanks for any advice,
waterinmyears/somthingupmynose
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 21st, 2008
Oh right one more thing hot tea or massive ammounts of food help
Forgot to add that tid bit but hot tea or massive amounts of food help also being really relaxed and lazy
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....