User Profile
I'm procrastinating writing a research paper so here I am at 1130 at night posting pics of Eadie. I can't remember when I posted last so forgive me if I repost. She's gonna be 18 months soon too! She's growing so fast and surprises me every day by what she learns. I'm so proud of every new word she picks up. She's signing too! Anyway here are some from the fall and winter. I don't take many pics but here are a few...

halloween with her cousin rachel

bundled up for a cold canadian winter day

by her stocking on christmas morning

just being silly

wow, i had more than i thought!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2009
Experienced User
R she is so cute! And gettin so big!! Ilike her christmas tights that look like shes wearing shoes giggle Ain't our babies growin up fast (sniff sniff)

Love the pics

rainbow

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|
Users who thank nickyandalan for this post: killbill 

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2009
Experienced User
they sure are growing fast. just looking back at pictures from four months ago makes me feel sad to see how much she has changed since then. but at the same time i'm happy that she is learning so much and she's so happy.
|

User Profile
replied January 27th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
She's really cute! She looks like such a peaceful baby. I really like the one of her in her robe with the teacup, it made me giggle. And I like the one where she's pointing at the Christmas tree light.
|
Users who thank AyaMiyaki for this post: killbill 

User Profile
replied January 28th, 2009
Experienced User
Thanks!
|

User Profile
replied January 28th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Aww kill she is adorable. And she is getting big! She looks terrified of her cousin lol. But she is a doll, such pretty eyes.
|
Users who thank motherofhighspiritedones for this post: killbill 

User Profile
replied January 29th, 2009
Supporter
Eadie is so beautiful!! I just can't believe how fast our babies are growing up! i can remember when there were so many of us due in summer 2007, me,you nicky, vannessa, jerrica and ahhhhhh my minds gone blank luke's mumma (sorry for forgetting your name!)it's crazy how big they all are now!
|

replied January 30th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
She's gorgeous! I can't believe how big our babies are getting. I had a summer 07 baby too!!!
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2009
Experienced User
i just love seeing the pics of your babies too and great to see them all doing well and growing so fast. this is such a great age isn't it? thanks ladies.
|

User Profile
replied February 7th, 2009
Experienced User
Update. 18 month pics.
I got Eadie's 18 month portraits done today. It was so hard to get her to smile. She kept biting her bottom lip or making a surprised face when the photographer tried to make her smile. But we got some nice ones anyway. Here they are...

|

replied February 9th, 2009
Experienced User
R they are really cute pics of Eadie, how many teeth has she got now? Looks like quite a few up front.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
|

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2009
Experienced User
thanks. she's got 8 on the top and 8 on the bottom. she still has a pair of molars to come out on the top and the bottom but no sign of them yet except that she bites everything in sight like a little puppy. we got her report card from daycare the other day and it said "she really loves to nibble on the books" lol.
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....